Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More offers from Payu2blog.

Thanks to Payu2blog, I have received a bunch of blogging assignments from them last week. I noticed several new sponsors and I enjoyed blogging about a diverse topics.

What I like more about Payu2blog is their uncomplicated and simplicity in their offers. A U.S. blogger is given more offers because such offers involve sample testing and sponsors from America naturally prefer bloggers from their ow country.

And their is another advantage that I enjoy because I can read the views and opinions of registered bloggers of Payu2blog. I admit I don't contribute much but I do read most of the discussions.

I should mention about the payment I receive from them that are always on time.

I would urge prospective advertisers engage the services of Payu2blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment