Sunday, January 13, 2008

Need a business partner.?

Don't ever kill your own bright business idea and every business idea is indeed bright. Don't degrade yourself by saying that your business idea is worthless and not viable.

I know many times we drop our business ideas due to lack of finance. And we also don't trust in inviting a partner. I know; I have gone these like many.

I wish I had known Partner Up 10 years earlier.
In this website posting opportunities is the first step to finding the business partners, executives, board members, and skilled professionals that your idea or business needs.

"An opportunity is similar to a job posting, except that it is for the partners that your business needs. Your opportunity contains very basic background information about your business or idea and information about the people you are looking for."

No comments:

Post a Comment