Friday, November 7, 2008

Earn state approved Masters Degree online.

You are reading the newspaper. A headline or some content ignites a spark in you. You call up your friend to share what you just read or long on to the net and write an article on what interested you.

A couple of years ago, I enrolled myself for a M. Phil degree program in Mathematics after reading about a teenage math prodigy in the Internet.

Now, when I listened to the podcast “Inside Online Education” from the Capella university online, I feel like joining their state approved Masters Degree in reading and literacy. I feel it might equip me professionally when I retire from my present career and take up the service of seniors’ education in rural India. It has been my ambition for long.

Well, I want to tell you more about this podcast from Capella university. It features a discussion with Beverly Enns, Capella’s faculty chair for reading/literacy, about Capella’s status as the only online university offering a master’s degree program with a state-approved specialization in reading and literacy.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment