Friday, November 14, 2008

Earn with Traffic Marketplace.

I come across so many alternative ad networks to Google AdSense but none is impressive to try out. The reason for my reluctance to try is almost all of the ad networks offer money on CPM basis. I don't like CPM because of very low payment.

If I can put the effort required to with these ad networks on Google AdSense, I will definitely see a spurt in AdSense income. May this is the reason these CPM programs are not that popular and I am sure not many bloggers involve their blogs with CPM.

Traffic Marketplace is an ad network is said to pay the highest CPM rates. But then they also require your blog/website to show 300k visitors per month. 300k visitors per month! Hmmm.. not me boss, at least not now.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment