Thursday, November 6, 2008

Earn upto $300 per poem!


This opportunity of a lifetime is definitely not for me. I can neither appreciate a poem nor can write one.
I hope my good friend S.N.Subramaniam reads this blog post. He can write touching poems in less than 30 minutes on any topic.

Can you match his skills or can in fact beat him? Then, this opportunity is certainly for you. Blue Mountain Arts is a greeting card publishing company that pays for approved poems up to $300 per poem plus $50 for one time publishing in their book.

For details about themes for greeting cards, please visit the link above. They encourage submissions mainly through post but email submission of your work is also accepted.

I know many Indians write excellent poetries and I personally know a couple of great artists. But I have no touch with them.

The company is based at Boulder, Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment