Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Work as content editor.

Content editor's work is new to me and hence I am unable to offer my opinion on the subject. But I have stumbled on to the word, "Content Editors-work from home" in a few places but I never bothered to check it up.

Only two minutes ago, I visited a work at home mom's blog and read post titled, "Work at home for Predictify as content editor".

I think I have come across 'Predictify' sometime earlier but I don't remember the details.

This site Predictify is seeking category editors to produce and edit content. This is a part-time, work-from-home opportunity. The pay rate is attractive at $12 to $15 per hour. If you are proficient in writing content on sports, politics, business etc, please visit the link above to know more.

Good luck reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment