Thursday, December 11, 2008

Women pay less on car insurance.



I learnt a few tricks to pay the cheapest car insurance rates because of a typing mistake I committed while searching for something else.

It happened like this: Since I already received two reminders from the motor car insurance company to pay the premium on my son’s motorbike insurance, I thought I will also get insurance quotes from at least 5 auto insurance companies to compare rates.

I made a sincere attempt to search for a facilitator that gathers and delivers motorbike insurance quotes online. But, I think I wrongly clicked on one of the search results and landed on a comprehensive insurance website (nlgha.org) that delivers insurance quotes for car insurance, term life insurance and home insurance

Fine, now, I thought I can also get a free insurance quote for my sports car from nlgha.org. Actually, I wanted to know if there is any way to pay lesser premium for sports car insurance. I got a couple of tips by reading useful articles on car insurance at nlgha.org

Do you know that discounts on premium are given to teenage drivers and female drivers? You will get to know more useful cost saving car insurance tips if you read an article titled, “The factors which influence your car insurance rates’.

I hope you will find this blog post quite useful.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment