Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Earn from your Twitter profie.

After a wait of about two weeks, my Twitter profile received an offer from an advertiser to place his advertisement in my Twitter Profile.

Yes, the payment is low but I am excited that my twitter profile was viewed by an advertiser first before selection. That itself is a great motivation-right?

Once I accepted the campaign offer, I saw another campaign for me to join with a better payment. I joined that too and now am waiting for the ads to get placed in my Twitter profile.

These kinds of income opportunities that are never imagined will be featured here every week. Who knows, similar kind of monetizing may soon pop up using your other social media profiles that may attract advertisers' eyes. So, please stay tuned.

If you too would like to monetize your twitter profile, click on the banner below to sign up for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment