Monday, April 13, 2009

Earn without a blog.

One of my close friends was very eager to know if he can earn online without a web site or a blog. I told him a few avenues where he can make steady income online without maintaining a website or blog and without spending a dime.

Here is one more way to earn money online by writing reviews of websites.
Visit monitor-line.com It is a forum where sites are listed to be reviewed and you get paid to write a review. These type of income opportunities were abundant once, but I don't come across that many now.

I visited the site, rather the forum. I find it difficult to navigate to extract information. since it is a forum, I warn you not to expect things published neatly. You must click on several links to even read the FAQ.

Your feedback is welcome here.

I am going to write about a few very unique income opportunities in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment