Thursday, April 9, 2009

There is absolutely no “stresspassing.”

What a way to tell you about the facilities offered in a hotel! I happen to read in a travel related forum, several glowing testimonials about hotel Azul Blue. Families who have purchased cancun family vacations at the hotel after reading the title “There is absolutely no stresspassing” in an advertisement, heaped praise on the comforts and hospitality they experienced at one of the Karisma Hotels in Mexico.

There were special mentions about the interior decorations of the luxury suites with Mexican tiles and extra cozy furniture and bed linens.

The drinks served in their La Cantina bar were unique and not tasted anywhere before. I could only wish I have tasted the much talked about artisanal agave beverages though I am a teetotaler. (Is it sweetish?) There is even a frozen bar tops that kept the beverages chilled!

There is a place called Hidden Beach where the night time disco and other shows entertained only the adults.

I left my thanks in the forum and collected reservation details of the beach resort.


No comments:

Post a Comment