Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Twitter Tools-part 1

When I read the even CNN has started twittering, I thought I got it all wrong. Why of all the corporate CNN is entering into the world of Twitter?

Oh well, why should I bother? This news only made me more determined to make use of Twitter even more.

I have compiled a big, big list of Twitter tools that enable us to get more Twitter followers, promote our blog posts through Twitter, earn money through Twitter by placing ads on our Twitter profile etc.

The first in my list is a Twitter Search Engine.

I believe this search engine is built by Twitter itself that lets us search for people and topics easily.

I wanted to find out what is the advanced search feature has to offer. One can search by name, topic, location and even language.

Do you know that you can search by dates?

Bookmark the search engine or this blog post. Also, stay tuned to this blog for more Twitter tools and resources.

As an after thought, I decided to blog all the Twitter tools in by Web Tools Gallery blog. So, please visit Web Tools Gallery and bookmark it. You won't be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment