Friday, September 18, 2009

3 ways for kids to make money online.

I hope you didn't expect a post like this from me-eh?

Even I never thought I will write about ways for kids to make money online. I foresee a rush of traffic to this blog post from kids especially from the U.S. and U.K.

For kids who show extraordinary skills in playing video games online, creating virtual goods like cloth and toys, this is a big opportunity and that means big money too-as big as a big man like you earns today.

My son too is a live example though not exactly. His ability to and understand and play multi-user online games gave him good skill in comprehending various online software and utilities and that fetched him job in a multinational software company.

Oh, getting back to the topic of kids earning online, please read this article in Makeuseof.com tiled "Top 3 ways for kids to make money online".


No comments:

Post a Comment