Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Get paid for posting videos.

If I have the time to count, …. Oh, no, I have no time to count but can you count how many blog posts I have made about ‘get paid to post videos’?


I might have repeated about a few online money making ideas but there are so many news readers to this blog and I am sure I am helping them. After all, how can I expect a new reader of this blog to realize this blog’s potential to help one find income opportunities in the Internet?

No, to cut the long story short, go to Share-A-Flick for posting videos . I believe they pay you in 3 ways.


Can I post video clips of others?


Sure dear, you are given full freedom to post the video clips you have enjoyed at places such as YouTube, and Metacafe. Share-A-Flick pays you each unique page view your video clip generates.

How about adding my Google AdSense?


Go ahead buddy. Enjoy a few extra greenbacks.


Minimum payout limit is only $20. through paypal.



No comments:

Post a Comment