Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Your new wardrobe after breast augmentation.

An ex-student of mine managed to get into glitter world even before she could complete her school final. So, you can imagine her looks but she herself didn’t believe she has the right personality to make it big.

I had a confidential talk with her and she confided in me about her almost invisible bust and she is in fact very shy to announce that she is now in the entertainment world.

I asked her if she knows about Breast Augmentation and she replied in affirmation but her family would not allow her to undergo plastic surgery at such a tender age.

Yes, they have a point but still, I explained to the girl’s parents about breast augmentation which is technically known as augmentation mammoplasty, wherein a surgeon proceeds to increase a woman's bust line. It may be increased by a bra cup size or little more.

I thought a plastic surgeon’s opinion should be sought. I looked around the web and found out Lookingyourbest.com, a sort of directory of plastic surgeons whom you can search for based on the city you live in.

Finally, she was able to pacify her parents and did undergo the surgery. When I looked at her on the screen recently, I made a mental note to talk to her about the urgent need to change her entire wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment