Monday, September 7, 2009

Earn 0.25$ per post at Wiredflame

I happen to read somewhere in the Internet (I am sorry, I forgot the source) that

WiredFlame.com could be another great place for freelance writers.

So, I visited the site and saw that they did hire (note the tense) freelance writers to write articles for them and they also hired forum posters.

I don’t know about the rate of payment for articles but it seems they paid up to $0.25 per forum post which I feel is a good rate. I worked for $0.10 per post three years back. (inflation?)

At present Wiredflame is not hiring but I believe they may resume soon.

So, you better bookmark them and watch out.

At present, some of the approved writers have posted their displeasure in not getting any jobs for a long time.

Let me do some more research on similar opportunities and post them here.

Hey, I should be useful to you in someway-right?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment