Thursday, June 10, 2010

Earn $5 for any of your products or services.

Fiverr is a fantastic online marketplace for freelancers and job providers. For anything you do, you ask for $5 and the buyer pays exactly $5 (not a penny more, not a penny less) to Fiverr.com

In Tamil it is: "எதை எடுத்தாலும் அஞ்சு ரூபா "

You, as a seller, complete the work you have offered, get the approval of the buyer and collect $4 after giving one dollar to Fiverr. Fair and neat deal-eh?

What are all on sale?
You will be amazed at the range of service or products offered by the seller. A few examples below:
* I will setup a wordpress based e-commerce site for $5
* I will write an article/blog promoting /giving exposure to your band, company, product, art, club, et... for $5
* I will find 20 domain names for your website idea or topic for $5
* I will sing happy birthday in Chinese to the person of your choice on your behalf for $5
* I will write you a personal song for $5

I am going to signup now. I have several skills to sell. Moreover, $5 is a decent amount for a quick job.

No comments:

Post a Comment