Monday, June 7, 2010

Where to find money making niches.

Once, I wrote about a strange subject in my blog thinking that it will shower me with hot dollars. I experimented with my new found knowledge on niche finding.

I narrowed down my anthropology niche (how dare?) to a few trivial facts about Lakota people. Yes, there was beatable competition. But my blog post drew a blank because, there were no advertisers anything related to Lakota people!

A lesson learnt.

Now, I am a consultant for people who want to find hot niches that rain money. I know where to find hot niches. I take you there in literally in a jiffy.(BTW, what is a jiffy?)

Want to test my knowledge?
Keyword- "missing oregon boy"

Go ahead and do a Google man.

If satisfied, email me for my secret resources to find hot niche.

No comments:

Post a Comment