Monday, June 28, 2010

Work from home as proof readers.

Even if I am offered a pay of $100 per hour, I will not take up the work of a proof reader. But, I am not here to post about my personal whims; I am here to serve you.

I recently came to know about a few companies that are looking for aged moms to work from their home as proof readers. They are ready to pay $15 per hour. Unfortunately, I deleted the source.

But I remembered reading that the companies are looking for editors to proof read e-books, press release, sales letters and email ads.

I searched in Craigslist to locate the lost ad. Craigslist is a wonderful place to outsource data entry clerks and proof readers.

There are higher paid jobs where proofreaders edit magazine articles before they are submitted for print. The advantage in this type of job is that you do not need to do any research in the internet like a content developer.

Work at home moms enjoy working at these editing positions because of the freedom to move around and work even during vacations.

In a very active work at home moms' forum, I have read that moms utilize the time while waiting for the doctor appointment, or at school, waiting to pick up their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment