Sunday, June 13, 2010

Earn money online with Linkshowoff.com

Don't you think the 'buy and sell links' industry has dried up a bit? I am compelled to think like that I have not come across any new website that facilitates a marketplace for advertisers and publishers.

The last one that I know of was LinkShowOff . It is now gone and I am redirected to a different website now.

There is nothing new there. Link Adage promised a lot sometime ago. They boasted of 15,000 webmasters in their database who are willing to buy text links.

I think the fear of Google's penalty to sell links has put of majority of the bloggers. I too earned some money by selling ad space in this blog. The money was easy and that is why it is not available anymore.

Easy money never comes for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment