Friday, December 10, 2010

Cash for your Tweets.

One would tend to believe that cash by tweeting is a lot hype. I too thought that way but my stand took an about turn when I first received an email notification that my tweet fetched me $17.

Cool! It was a casual tweet alright. I just kept persisting with the system without much belief. But, the God wanted me to believe by making me richer by $17.

Naturally motivated to generate more money, I studied the Twitter cash system with renewed vigor. I read a lot of forums and asked questions around.

I got encouraging signal that made me plunge into the Twitter cash program with a lot of enthusiasm. I learnt more en route. I experimented, changed words in the tweets, revised my tweeting time and all these experiments are yielding positive results.

You too can get instant cash payments just by tweeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment