Thursday, December 30, 2010

Make Money With Yahoo Answers!



Heard it before about Yahoo! Answers and milking it for money? However I am sure you have not really bothered to make a serious study on e-books and short reports on how to earn money from answering questions on Yahoo!

I tried Yahoo! Answers not to make money but to attract visitors to my web sites. It worked initially but the the trickle stopped only because, I did not utilize the potential fully.

Yahoo! Answers is to treated like a social network, not just a question and answer site. Many people are missing it out on Yahoo! Answers on this aspect. Yahoo! Answers is mainly driven by community participation; it is just like all other social media sites including Digg.

Oh, ok! Let me get to the point of making money through Yahoo! Answers. I have bought an e-book long back on earning money through Yahoo! Answers. I can sell it for just $3.

Do you want it?

Image courtesy: http://trafficcpanel.com/1817/unorthodox-article-marketing-part-1-in-conjunction-with-yahoo-answers/

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Earn Money Answering Questions at www.bulkanswer.com No Reg Fee, No Other Charges.

    ReplyDelete