Saturday, April 26, 2008

Asokan guides you to make money by blogging.

Asokan-the name implies he is a Tamilian but I am yet to verify. Oh, he can be a Keralite.

Asokan maintains a blog on make money online by blogging.

My impression:
He is very good. I am not talking about his tips and guidelines; I am referring to his honesty and clarity in thinking.

I can say that whatever I wanted to write about but refrained from doing so for fear of nonacceptance, he has done it in his blog.

Example:
His post on Traffic source.... I have never read a well written article on the importance or rather unimportance of trying too much to get backlinks through social sites.

Actually I too have been thinking on the same lines but never really practiced it. I know that I am writing good content but still worry over poor traffic. Why I should I worry at all? The traffic will come and I must wait for it.

Read his views on Stumbleupon which might give a shock to you but I also feel the same.
"The third one is from StumbleUpon , but I am not happy with the quality of this traffic.Reasons - The Bounce rate is the highest of all 92.73%, the time spend on this site is an average of just 1.08 minutes which is again the lowest."

Don't you think this is a valid point?

Visit Asokan today and be sure share him with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment