Thursday, April 24, 2008

Get paid to socialize.

Very funny. A trusted contact of mine directed me to a website that is said to be a AdSense revenue sharing platform. Everyone knows that I like AdSense revenue sharing programs.

I must admit the revenue I get from these sort of websites is worthwhile mentioning but it adds up-you know?

So, when I visited the said-to-be AdSense revenue sharing website, it turned out to be a paid survey website. I stay away from get paid to take part in survey programs. In my opinion, they don't send surveys to anyone who is not a resident American.

This website I am referring to is Dollar Space. Like others, they too allow everyone around the world to sign up.

Now comes the big shock. When I clicked on their FAQ, they say this about themselves: "DollarSpace is a social community that pays for setting up a profile with us."

So, my friend was right after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment