Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Publicise your blog and make money too.


Have heard it all before? Well, I am not going to pretend that what I am going to tell you is unique and not tried before.

I would prefer to cruise along the tested path always; but when I am on my own, I don't mind taking a new path. That is the only way anyone can become a true guide.

Have you heard of CafePress? It is an Internet marketplace that offers sellers complete e-commerce services to independently create and sell a wide variety of products, and offers buyers unique merchandise across virtually every topic.

CafePress is now more popular than the legendary ClickBank.

Let me think aloud on a new idea of mine. You must come out with a product that is easily shipped (greeting cards?).Then you design the logo and slogan of your blog/website.

Approach corporates or websites in your niche and show then your creation. Convince them to partner with you and make a sponsorship deal on the grounds that you will create a logo and slogan for them too.

And now become a seller by uploading your creation in CafePress and wait for others to approach you.

There, you have launched yourself on truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment