Sunday, April 6, 2008

Where to invest online?

This blog post might revive my old contacts in the HYIP field. Do you know HYIP?-It is high yield income potential.

I will never forget those days when I doubled the money I put in less than 5 minutes. The days of cyclers and doublers were fun and brought chunks of money.

Mahalo-the search engine built by users (my husband included) has an in depth page built on 'Online Investing'.

Since it is built by Mahalo, you can be absolutely sure of finding top quality links.
You will find great links in these fields:
Online Investing News
Online Investing Tutorials and Education
Online Investing Services
Online Investing Research Sources
Online Investing Fraud and Scam Awareness

My old friends who have burnt their entire hands in HYIP programs will be more interested on the last category above.
smile

No comments:

Post a Comment