Thursday, April 17, 2008

Azlan aka Lankapo shows you the money.

Online money seekers can visit Azlan aka Lankapo's blog for money earning ideas.

The first impression that I got when I visited his blog is the template. It is a wordpress template used optimally by the blogger. The way he has utilized the full space of the sidebar shows he is sound technically.

As for the blog posts on money making, I don't find many posts on that; may be the young father from Malaysia is yet to stumble onto more money earning avenues.

I read a few posts on effective use of Picassa, 5 tips on get to the top 10 in the search page results.
He has a nice widget that greeted me by name. I was really surprised.

If I were him, I would remove that familiar disclosure policy from the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment