Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dedicated manual directory submission service.

Answering my question, I received an email from a stranger. Though the email did not inform me about where can I get power point templates, it directed me to seomixi.com, a professional directory submission service provider that also offers power point submission. Does this mean it also builds a power point presentation apart from submitting it to PPT distribution sites?

Thus far, I had not known about sites that distributes power point presentations. It is something I must research to get the details.

Directory submission is my strength as I too operate two web directories. When I look at the directory submissions to my web directory, I know clearly that 90% of the SEO professionals and individual directory submitters have absolutely no idea about how to submit a website to a web directory.

Submission to irrelevant categories is the order of the day. The description is stuffed with mere keywords and they have no idea what is reciprocal linking.

Seomixi.com seems to be a complete SEO service provider that provides service covering every aspect of search engine optimization that includes:

Manual directory submission

Article Submission

Press Release writing and submission

Signature Marketing

RSS Feed Syndication

And more…

Coming back to the PPT distribution service, I must find out more about it from seomixi.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment