Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hold your gold until November.

An American Gold Eagle.Bullion investing is now internationally infectious says a bullion-watching columnist. I don’t think there will be any disagreement on his observation. The feverish spurt in the price of gold in the last 5 days truly indicates people’s preference for gold investment over uncertain stock and currency market.

My own relentless campaign for gold has converted some of my die-hard share market traders into commodity traders. Some of them have promised to bestow an American eagle gold coin upon me as a token of gratitude.

I am happy to direct most of my friends to U.S. Gold Bureau from whom they have purchased their gold coins and requested the gold bureau to store their gold instead of taking possession.

I have strongly advised them not to sell their bullion until it peaks in November. If my instincts and predictions prove to be correct, they can book substantial profits.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment