Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Web design templates for power point presentation.

For a change, instead of promoting others' products and services, I decided to create my own products and market them in the Internet. First, I want to present my various products through power point presentation.

I emailed a friend of mine who is a web design template professional and asked him if he can design me an eye-catching power point template. He said he had no idea what I am taking about! I was dumbfounded.

I could not believe a professional of web design templates who boasts of enviable client line has no idea about a PP template.

That left me to scour the web. First, I thought of searching a freelancer’s marketplace. I remembered contentmixi.com, marketplace for web page designers, banners and logo designers and various other digital products that include e-books and software.

Of course, the Internet is flooded with free power point templates but they are not my class. I am looking for something extraordinary.

At a casual search, I could not find anything in contentmixi.com though there are more than 4500 templates in their database catering to just about every industry like business, fashion, recipes, books and pets.

Strangely, the website did not display any results when I clicked on ‘next’ page. There are 286 pages of products and each page displays 16 templates.

Do you know anyone who can design me a power point template?

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Not all potential users of web templates have the willingness and ability to hire developers to design a system for their needs. Additionally, some may wish to use the web but have limited or no technical proficiency.

    web design halifax | website design halifax | web design company

    ReplyDelete