Monday, September 20, 2010

Form filling work available.

I am bowing to demands of requests. Several emails numbering more than 110 requested me to find out the availability of form filling jobs in India.

In spite of earlier blog posts on form filling work (they are still visited), people in India are fervently searching for this online form filling jobs.

Here are my earlier posts on online form filling work:
Filling up PPC forms is lucrative. Friday, December 14, 2007

Mevin Life offers online form filling job. Monday, December 01, 2008

PPC form filling work-facts revealed. Saturday, May 30, 2009

There are no 'online form filling jobs'. Monday, December 21, 2009

Still looking for online form filling work? Saturday, May 29, 2010

Remember, I am not in favor of it and I would never recommend to anyone. There may be genuine work; therefore, do your own due diligence when you visit adinosys.com. I came across this website in puneclassifieds.in.

Visitors will find several online job offers that include form filling work, CAPTCHA entry jobs and data entry jobs.

Note:
The site asks for a joining fee!

No comments:

Post a Comment