Sunday, September 19, 2010

Readymade Internet business..

Do you know this website http://getadsense.in/

As the domain extension (.in) suggests, it is an Indian website that promises you to get your Google AdSense approved in 48 hours for a fee.

If you can afford Rs.1999 (why not add just one more rupee to make it Rs.2000?), you get a free website with a free domain with built in Google ads. There are samples of free websites in getadsense.in.

Unfortunately, when I clicked on the image of "hosting Review' model site, I saw warning message and I quickly got out. I wonder if the webmaster of getadsense.in is aware of this bug.

I am not affiliate of this site, nor I am promoting it. I am reviewing it; that is all. Use your own due diligence before you order your website for your internet business.

No comments:

Post a Comment