Saturday, December 1, 2007

Don’t open the envelope!

This can be viewed as a unique marketing technique. That’s what came to my mind when I received a manila envelope that bore the letters, “Don’t open the envelope!” in bold.

The sender visualized the receiver’s next action. Yes, I turned back to see who the sender was. It somewhat baffled me when I read that it was from a blogger from India and beneath his address it was written, “Don’t open the envelope if you don’t want to read about investment advice on silver and other precious metals and return the envelope to the sender unopened”.

See, it instantly arouses one’s curiosity and I can see that everybody will surely open the envelope at least in appreciation of the sales pitch.

With some eagerness, I wanted to find out what it says about silver and other precious metals. So, I opened the envelope and I am glad I did it.

It contained a news clip about the value of silver whose price now is very attractive to buy a few ingots of it which will potentially increase one’s wealth and liquidity.

I learnt further that the world demand for silver now exceeds annual production and this will surely push its price up in the near future. Monex is the best place to buy precious metals since Monex companies have been America’s silver and precious metals investment leader for the past 30 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment