Sunday, December 2, 2007

Your loyalty is rewarded.

The supermarket was surprisingly crowded. But, still, I shopped for more than 20 minutes and stood in the long queue to pay my bill. I was relieved when the customer standing before me finally moved. I quickly paid off and started towards the door.

Again, I was stopped and asked to stand in another long queue. I was really impatient and getting annoyed. I learnt that this queue is for the benefit of me and other customers too. We were asked to fill out a form which assured us some membership rewards that can be redeemed to buy more goods.

I was immediately reminded of webloyalty program that operated in similar concept. Webloyalty generates new revenues for its clients by rewarding customers who make purchases. Through its range of innovative products, Webloyalty helps its clients increase their revenues while offering its clients’ customers a range of valuable benefits packages.

It seems, they will have an understanding with the manufacturers and wholesalers of various goods by which they will assure them repeated purchases from the same customers in exchange of either cash savings on their purchases or they throw in some freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment