Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Gracias muchas.

I was stopped on a busy street one afternoon by a group of people who were looking exasperated. They were all profusely sweating in the hot weather.

They asked me a question in a language I could not comprehend but I was able to recognize it-it was Spanish. I know a few basic words in Spanish.

I was of no use to them in spite of my attempts to make them understand that they need to proceed to the Spanish consulate located a few miles away.

I thought they were looking for some budget hotels as I caught the word Hoteles from them. Exclusively for Spanish speaking travelers, Hotels.com has created a website espanol.hotels.com.

The site has been designed specifically to meet the needs and interests of Spanish-speaking individuals in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment