Friday, December 14, 2007

New neighbors and the puppy.

It was amusing to watch a bunch of kids one by one disembarking from a big truck that was parked next door. I was first attracted by the noise of the kids and along with their chattering I could hear the whining of a puppy though I could not spot one.

So, we are going to get new neighbors and in one way I am relieved because I already feel lonely in the near deserted street.

I went down to greet the children and also intended to ask if they need any help. I wished someone extended this courtesy to me. (Smile)

I was politely refused by the man who seemed to be busy extricating a dog box from where the sound of the puppy came. Finally, he got it down from the truck and released the puppy who seemed shocked at the new place. But it soon regained its enthusiasm and ran about the campus happily yapping.

I gave a curious look at the dog box that was constructed of rugged aluminum diamond tread and is lined with a durable plastic corrugated material that is easy to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment