Monday, December 3, 2007

Make money at any age.

Age no bar. Nation no bar. Qualification no bar.

What else can restrict you to earn?

This is a get paid to write opportunity. Write anything and submit. It is sold by Retired.Be on behalf of you.

I know you are impatient to know the pay rate. Well, it is not much to me. I don't know about your expectation.

Below, I quote their pay rate.

Item sells for $1.00. We deduct $0.40 and split $0.60 with you. You get $0.30
Item sells for $7.00. We deduct $0.40 and split $6.60 with you. you get $3.30.
Item sells for $19.00. We deduct $0.40 and split $18.60 with you. You get $9.30.

What can you write?
Your memories, your encounters, your experiences, your knowledge and your skill-anything goes.

Application Procedure:
Just fill out the short form and submit. Instantly, you will receive a detailed email with full instructions.

I received this instructions and I commend their clarity.

I still feel the pay rate is not very encouraging but one can launch this as a starting platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment