Friday, December 21, 2007

Just returned from Mexico.

I spent five full days in Mexico and let me tell you one thing: I lived like a queen because I was treated like a queen. Not even in the Mogul palaces, one heard of such heavenly luxuries as in the Karisma hotels in Riviera Maya.

No five star hotels in the entire world can say they offer luxurious suites after they stay just a day in one of the resorts by Karisma.

Karisma Resorts are the first all-inclusive properties to focus on individual experiences for the affluent.

Hot tubs and hammocks, swim-up rooms with ocean views, white gauze curtains floating over four poster beds, sunset margaritas served by a Beach Butler on a private stretch of sand, exquisitely presented food prepared by expert chefs…it’s all part of Karisma’s way of continuous pampering for one price.

And the food was something out of the world. I am not suitable to enjoy such an exotic spread of finest food and drinks.

And do you know that my Cancun Vacations did not cost me a dollar?

Hi hi, I wrote this blog post after reading the web release of Karisma Hotels through Blogitive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment