Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Can you make money with proxy sites?

Making money with proxy sites seems to be possible. I have come across a lot of discussions in Digital Point forum and I have read some of them. But it never made sense to me. The money seems to come almost without effort and that is why I was doubtful.

Even now, my doubts have not fully vanished. Yesterday, I read about how you can make money from proxy sites. I presume everyone know that proxy sites are the sites which allow users to browse the Internet anonymously.

The script for a proxy site is very cheap. All you need is buy a domain and a hosting package. There are some web sites that monitor the workings of proxy sites. These are called proxy top sites.

As as webmaster of a proxy site, if you submit your proxy site to a proxy top site also known as proxy search engine, you are sent 300-400 unique visitors. To tap this traffic for money is your ability. AdSense is the obvious choice for you.

I read about all this in SparkZ9.com

No comments:

Post a Comment