Thursday, February 28, 2008

My working with Mahalo.

I have completed 8 search topics so far in Mahalo. If, ..no, no; no if but I must necessarily forget the rate of payment. Apart from that I love the work. It is time consuming and very enjoyable work.

I gain abundant knowledge. My chosen verticals is Geography. I have been roaming in West Africa since Jan. Only now, I have forayed in to Eastern Europe.

The wiki format is new to me but I was given good training by a mentor named Cherryl. She is extremely knowledgeable, kind and patient.

I heard that Cha Cha employed freelancers as their content developers. I am yet to browse that web site thoroughly. But then, I am not living in America.

When I revisit my work, I feel proud. I understood the work in quick time. In fact, was promoted after I completed the first 4 topics. Cherryl recommended my name and it was accepted by Mahalo.

No comments:

Post a Comment