Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Get paid to watch video clips.

Do you remember Subvert and Profit program where you get paid 50 cents to Digg/Stumble a given link? I stopped being active in that long ago. Being a full time Internet marketer, I felt I should not be a part of the not so ethical internet marketing method.

Today, through Mashable, I learned about a similar program called Buzz Shed. Here you are paid to watch video clips at the rate of 30 cents. You are also encouraged to refer friends and relatives and you are rewarded $1.00 for your efforts. I mean, you will get paid $1.00 per referral but he/she must be active.

Wait! Don't rush there now! I have something else tell you about different types of memberships.
What? You have no time to read further and you are excited to join now and find out about the full details by yourself?

Oh, thank you so much for sparing me. You are God sent.

Join Buzz Shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment