Thursday, February 28, 2008

Free air miles offer.

I regret I have informed a few persons and some of my neighbors that I am planning to go abroad by the end of March. It is because of my smartness that I am flying almost free of cost. Thanks to my Amex credit card that I am redeeming all the free reward points, converting them to air miles.

But these people that I have informed about it are misusing my nicety and dumping me with free packets to be delivered to their relatives in Virginia. They don’t understand that only the flight tickets are free and I have to pay the required excess baggage charges.

They think that just because I am flying almost free, I should spend extra on baggage cost. How dare they?

If they are smart enough like me, they too can apply for one of the Air Miles Credit Cards for which, they can visit creditcardsearchengine.com which is one of the Internet’s longest running sites for online credit card comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment