Monday, March 3, 2008

Freelance link builders needed.

It is almost an year ago that I tried my hand as a link builder. I was hired by genuine person who hired me through Digital Point Forum.

The payment offered to me was $1 per link generated. Not bad-right?

I slogged for 5 full days but could not generate a single link. I felt bad and didn't even contact the hirer to accept my failure. May be at that time, I lacked knowledge and resources required for a professional link builder.

Now I can do it easily but really don't have that aptitude for it. But, I think I can help you. If you are interested, please read a blog post titled, "Earn money as a freelance link builder" and take action accordingly.

It is a valuable experience that you will find it to come handy as you build your business as an Internet marketer.

No comments:

Post a Comment