Monday, March 17, 2008

Brightly colored Peruvian Lilies.


Taking cue from the local daily, we all (my family) went to a restaurant that is said to serve food varieties from seven different states. Because of the press review, the restaurant got quite a bit of exposure and so was crowded.

We were asked to wait for 15 minutes. Glancing around the cool and spacious restaurant, I appreciated all the interior decor which projected a feeling of being in a green garden.

Added to that feeling, I saw a bunch of red flowers everywhere arranged neatly in colorful vases. I have never seen that flower before. I asked for the restaurant owner.

He rushed towards me with a look of apprehension on his face. I suppose he expected some complaints from me but his face lit up when he heard my compliments about the decor.

Then I asked about the heart shaped red flowers and he informed me that they are called restaurant flowers but didn’t know its actual name. For the opening day of his restaurant, he ordered wholesale roses from fiftyflowers.com.

But they delivered these red flowers that are meant for restaurants mainly. Since he liked them, he arranged it to be delivered everyday.

FiftyFlowers also carries a variety of bulk flowers for all occasions, including premium bouquets, table arrangements, centerpieces, and wedding flower packages.


The flowers are shipped overnight express from the flower farms, where they are cut fresh, processed, and placed in bulk bundles. The flowers are then transported by FedEx, or one of the many other international express shippers thus ensuring prompt delivery.

Ah, at last I found out the name of the flower-it is Peruvian Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment