Saturday, March 22, 2008

Monetize your blog with Click Booth.

I found out the Health Freak Mommy in Technorati and I clicked on the headline of her blog post
"Monetize your blog with ClickBooth".

Click Booth offers several ways to earn with them as their publishing partner. Of course you all know that such advertisers pay bloggers and webmasters through pay per click, pay per display, pay per lead and pay per action.

Usually, I don't encourage to join pay per display programs because, you need to have very traffic to earn even one dollar. This CPM method is not for all. At least it is not for me.

Of course I don't stop you by imposing on my limitations. Sign up for free. Once your blog or website meets their criteria, you can then browse through thousands online marketing campaigns. You can start publishing ads in your blog by selecting the campaigns that are related to your site.

Good luck to you mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment