Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Your Universal Studios gateway.

During vacation, I generally book hotels away from a city center. I like to be at peace when I retire to the hotel after a day of hectic sight seeing.

But this won’t work out when anyone plans to visit Disney World. I am telling you this from my experience.

I booked a hotel online listening to a friend’s advice. Once there, I realized that I have made a mistake because I had to spend a lot on local transportation and also I lost valuable time in the process as I was staying away from the parks.

Then, somehow, the Double Tree hotel management was kind enough to accommodate us. This hotel is located just at the main entrance of the Universal Studios.

Though it was slight costly for our family, we decided the extra cost was worth considering the luxuries. We were able to make that all up by saving on local conveyance expenditure.

You need not key in Cheap Hotels In Orlando Florida to search for any other hotels in Orlando. You can straightaway book the Double Tree hotel online through Orlandohotels.com that also guarantees the lowest possible rates in the Orlando area.

No comments:

Post a Comment