Monday, March 3, 2008

Earn from your blog's traffic.

Of late, I am stumbling across ads that tempt me to sign up for free with a website to make commission from sales. The beauty is I don't have to personally sell anything but a new technology does it through a software.

I think I have understood it rightly, but correct me if I am wrong.

Have you heard about Search Feast? It is a sort of spider that all the search engines use.

How does it work?
Your website or blog has a visitor- but a total stranger to you. He lands on your page through a search engine like Google, Yahoo! or Ask.com. And when the visitor leaves your site, this Search Feast takes him to a page that is loaded with exactly what is he is looking for.

These are all products sold by ClickBank. These search results, each and every one is linked to your ClickBank affiliate id. When a sale is generated, you get a commission paid by ClickBank.

How do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment