Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Booming domain name business.

Somehow I manage to spend 25 hours a day.lol

Well, I wanted to establish a long term Internet business. Today, I can say I have achieved my goal to some extent but I want more. I desire more.

The one real online business is domain names selling. I know there is a big chunk for everyone in it. But where is the time?

I thought, I would at least help a person who has time and inclination to be a successful Internet businessman. Whatever I know of domain names business, I will write here. If anyone of you feel like adding something, please make comment on this blog or email me. My email id is in my blogger profile.

This business involves extensive knowledge; requires a lot of reading. So, I will take it slowly. You can expect a series of blog posts on domain names business. But my blog posts won't be lengthy as I intend to point to a few relevant links with a short description-ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment