Saturday, February 16, 2008

Get paid for your blog posts.

After seeing off my son yesterday night to Kerala, I felt the house was empty without him. Even though I had a lot to catch up with my mathematics coaching, I was reluctant to begin the work at that time.

I wanted to focus on something else that took my mind away from my work and my son. I logged on to the net and started browsing aimlessly. Then I looked out for news on the blogosphere.

There was a blog article on blog marketing written by my favorite blogger. He mentioned about a new match maker on the Internet that matches bloggers and advertisers. The buzz word ‘earn money’ in any blog article immediately catches my eyes.

My friend blogger wrote about this match maker SnapBomb who brings advertisers and bloggers to meet each other digitally though his web site.

Bloggers can submit their blogs to SnapBomb and the system informs the blogger how much he/she can get paid for a blog post. This is very attractive for bloggers because they will know exactly how much they will earn per blog post.

Bloggers are given the full freedom to select sponsored campaigns that match their passion and expertise. Once an assignment is accepted, a blogger is given only twelve hours to complete the work and report it.

The payment is paid through Paypal or check though, at present, SnapBomb has not collected the relevant details from me to pay for my blog posts.

Visit SnampBomb.com now and start earning right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment