Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Get paid to post in forums.

I am going round the internet and searching for legitimate paying programs just to help you readers of this blog.

I won't join in most of the programs because I have no time to concentrate. My hands are tied up blogging assignments. I also am working for a search engine. If at all I join one of the programs I post about here, it will be to oblige a friend.

Forum posting is a passive income type that requires absolutely no selling or recruiting. However, if you happen to introduce anyone, you will earn more. Well, slightly more to be precise.

Crazoo
invites you all to post in their forum that has diversified topics. Everyone will find something interesting to post. The minimum payout is $10 through Paypal.

I wonder when will one reach that $10!

The pay rate is-well not a king's salary but only peanuts. Crazoo pays users $0.03 per new thread, $0.02 per post (replies) and $0.002 per referral post. A referral post is each post someone you referred makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment