Thursday, July 24, 2008

Earn by posting in discussion forums.

A total stranger to me but it seems he is a regular reader of this emailed me what happened to my reviews on paid to post in forums.

I admit I have completely forgotten about my promise given in this blog long time ago. It must have been more than a year when I last blogged about it.

I have a big list of sites that accept forum posters. Here is a website called Adhoc Post that is said to sport a different dress.

After from forum readership building services, they also do submission services. The service of building readership for a just launched forum is an essential one.

Forum posters are usually hired if they can show cause their prior work. The payment never exceeds 15 cents per post.

Interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment